Join our growing community to challenge mainstream media bias and fix the news
Video released in police killing of Black man who was holding phone

Video released in police killing of Black man who was holding phone

Body camera footage has shown 47 year old Andre Hill emerging from a garage and holding up a cellphone in his left hand seconds before he is fatally shot by a Columbus police officer. Approximately six seconds pass between the time Hill is visible in the video and when the officer fires his weapon. The video does not have any audio because the officer hadn’t activated the body camera.

Tom A
Tom A
Seekster
Seekster 1 months

Frankly at this point I have stopped carring. Based on what we have seen in the past about 90% of people shot by police did something really stu_pid to get themselves in that situation. I am concerned about the other 10% but at this point its just safer to assume suicide by cop unless evidence emerges to suggest wrong doing on the part of the police.

Doug Star
Doug Star 1 months

He'll still not do any jail time. Some pigs are more equal than others.

Heydrich Was Right
Heydrich Was Right 1 months

Well when you're in a tense situation for your life a officer isn't thinking about some nonsense camera.

Robert_Clearwater
Robert_Clearwater 1 months

I don't even feel bad.

Top in U.S.