Join our growing community to challenge mainstream media bias and fix the news
Texas woman, child dead from carbon monoxide poisoning

Texas woman, child dead from carbon monoxide poisoning

Two people, including a child, were found dead Tuesday from carbon monoxide poisoning after a car was used to generate heat in a Houston home hit by power outages amid a winter storm. Police and firefighters responded to the home for a welfare check, where they found two adults and two children suffering from CO poisoning.

Clara
Clara
Qanonsense
Qanonsense 3 months

Americans need better education. In my country I've never met someone older than 10 that didn't know how CO poisoning works.

Star
Star 3 months

How sad prayers for the family

Top in U.S.