Teenage girl dies after dropping mobile phone into bath

Teenage girl dies after dropping mobile phone into bath

A schoolgirl in Russia died after being electrocuted after she dropped her mobile phone that was on charge into the bath. Yulia Vysotskaya, 14, was listening to music on the phone while she was in the bath at her home in Cheboksary, near Moscow. It is believed that when the phone fell from her hands, it sent a live current into the water. The teenager lost consciousness shock before she drowned.

Timothy
Timothy
J. S. Dietrich
J. S. Dietrich 1 year

RCD outlets. Does Russia not have these?

Top in World
Get the App