Get the App
Join our growing community to challenge mainstream media bias and fix the news
French police arrest suspect over Lyon bomb blast

French police arrest suspect over Lyon bomb blast

French police have arrested a 24-year old man suspected of being behind last week’s bomb blast in the central city of Lyon that injured 13 people. No details on the suspect have been released or where he was arrested. Security camera footage of the incident showed the partially masked suspect wheeling a bicycle to the scene, before leaving a bag outside a branch of a popular bakery chain.

Timothy
Timothy
Nico Oz
Nico Oz 1 year

probably another norwegian or swedish terrorist

ThatOneGuy WhoDoesThatThing
ThatOneGuy WhoDoesThatThing 1 year

$10 says Macron blames the Yellow Vests.

Andy Rondeau
Andy Rondeau 1 year

Global left out of their report that the suspect is an Algerian IT student living in Paris.

Robert Talbot
Robert Talbot 1 year

The Religion of Peace strikes again

david dindu
david dindu 1 year

aloha snackbar

Irish Bill's Auto Wholesalers www.irishbills.com
Irish Bill's Auto Wholesalers www.irishbills.com 1 year

Hey I looked it up Algeria 🇩🇿 is 97% Muslim. He must of been one those sneaky Pentecostal Christians that make up part of the other 3% Case Closed!

Adam Marceau
Adam Marceau 1 year

diversity is our stre.....

the terrible rabbit of death
the terrible rabbit of death 1 year

the suspense os killing me. ... not realy

Monster Mash
Monster Mash 1 year

If they think withholding details saves as specific demographic, they are sorely mistaken. Shame and punish the prick as soon as possible, to provide a warning to others who want to cause harm.

Ted Tederson
Ted Tederson 1 year

considering it never even made the news - this is the first I'm hearing of it in fact - I'd imagine it was an Arab/Muslim. the only time the media conveniently buries an event like this is when its inconveniently perpetrated by a protected class. were it a white nationalist or a conservative we'd have heard nothing but bomb in Lyon 24/7 for the past two weeks

Mark Oulaghan
Mark Oulaghan 1 year

bet they say he had mental problems and nothing to do with watered down version Islam I bet

Koda C
Koda C 1 year

I’ll bet it was those Mennonites again.

Lord Flasheart
Lord Flasheart 1 year

Wish Buddhism would stop creating terrorists.

White Man’s Burden
White Man’s Burden 1 year

Another Arab from Algeria... a student visa. Somehow his family is in France too. France needs to review how it processes papers if this is actually true. Just because you study in the country means you can have your entire family with you?

.       .
. . 1 year

En 2019, le synonym of "no details of the suspect we given is" musulmans.

(Arcamean)
(Arcamean) 1 year

The longer it takes to get a criminals ethnicity and or religion the more I put on being African/middle eastern and Muslim. If it was a Caucasian and or Christian the media would be blasting it from the roof tops.

Danny Mcgrath
Danny Mcgrath 1 year

No details on terrorist = Islamist

Top in World