Gas leak at hotel sends 46 to hospital in Winnipeg

Gas leak at hotel sends 46 to hospital in Winnipeg

At least 46 people were hospitalized after carbon monoxide leaked inside a hotel in Winnipeg on Tuesday. No fatalities were expected, officials said. The leak originated in the hotel’s boiler room. 15 of the patients were listed as critical because of high carbon monoxide readings in their blood. The hotel’s owner said it had recently passed a fire inspection.

Timothy
Timothy
Top in World
Get the App