Nine deer at Japanese park die after swallowing plastic bags

Nine deer at Japanese park die after swallowing plastic bags

Nine deer at a famed park in western Japan have died after swallowing plastic bags. The Nara Deer Preservation Foundation said nine of the 14 deer that have died since March had plastic in their stomachs. Tangled plastic litter and packets of snacks were retrieved from their stomachs, with the heaviest amount weighing 4.3 kilograms.

KCooper
KCooper
Seth Harpenger
Seth Harpenger 9 months

I'm gonna have to say it, feck'n thro your trash away

Matthew McGowan
Matthew McGowan 9 months

I went to Mia Jima, the deer just sort of roam about freely and expect food from you. don't know if it's any similar in that park. don't feel too bad for the deer to be honest

Sean
Sean 9 months

how many bags?

Andrew 1010
Andrew 1010 9 months

Poor Bambis. Please just fucking throw your trash in the cylindrical can and not the floor! And I anticipate this was done by tourists!

Rocco Rattlebag
Rocco Rattlebag 9 months

Sooo elegant rats died....?

Top in World
Get the App