Boy, 3, dies after falling into restaurant grease trap

Boy, 3, dies after falling into restaurant grease trap

A 3-year-old boy has died after falling into an underground grease collection tank behind a New York fast-food restaurant. The boy reportedly fell through a plastic cover into the grease trap behind a Tim Hortons restaurant Monday morning. Witnesses pulled the child out and administered CPR. However, the boy was pronounced dead at Strong Memorial Hospital.

Simone
Simone
ICblades
ICblades 6 months

....how

J. S. Dietrich
J. S. Dietrich 6 months

RIP Why weren't the parents watching their children? What kind of crappy plastic was being used to cover the grease trap?

yee haw
yee haw 6 months

what the fuck is a grease trap?

Top in U.S.
Get the App