Planned Parenthood reject federal funds

Planned Parenthood reject federal funds

Planned Parenthood, the largest abortion provider in the United States, is withdrawing from a federal program subsidizing reproductive healthcare for low-income women. This decision comes after the Trump administration banned participants in the program from referring women to abortion providers.

Chris
Chris
bobby_5150
bobby_5150 5 months

They shouldn't have had to drop funding. It should have been cut long ago.

Kyle Broflovski
Kyle Broflovski 5 months

The way it should be. Whether you support abortion or not, enough taxpayers disagree with abortion to justify removing it from govt funding.

Little Scar
Little Scar 5 months

Came across a hippy dude yesterday wearing a "I Stand With Planned Parenthood" t-shirt on. I walked up to him and shook his hand to say "I'm right with you buddy. An aborted child is another man saved from financial ruin do to the feminist family court system that's rigged against men." The 2 females behind him and the cashier jaws dropped. ✊ Flip it around to be Male Empowerment and they look at it in a completely different way 😆

Watheverable GRAMPS
Watheverable GRAMPS 5 months

They'd do it for free, they enjoy killing the unborn. They'll still profit from selling the desecrated remains though...

Adam Marceau
Adam Marceau 5 months

good save my tax dollars that 600 million down only 1 trillion left to cut....

Stephen
Stephen 5 months

Wait... Did trump just trick Planned Parenthood into defunding themselves? I really don't buy the 4d chess theory, but there are moments when it seems almost plausible.

porcus
porcus 5 months

Huzzah! This is good. Not tired of winning yet. ;)

The Civic Nationalist
The Civic Nationalist 5 months

Good, they have no right to demand federal funding. The practice of the government using the threat of force to extract tax money from me so you can murder babies.... is ending? I'd say it's like feminists are learning to take responsibility, but let's not kid ourselves, they still prefer murdering babies instead of that; Then they use the <2% of cases pertaining to incest and rape to justify the other 98%, even though they'd screech if we banned that other 98%. I hope the supreme court takes a look at how Roe *LIED* and reverses the ridiculous premise of a right to privacy to murder.

Kyle G
Kyle G 5 months

Thank God for this president! Trump 2020!

Robert
Robert 5 months

Ok, yeah, we are cool now. I think having an abortion is morally wrong, but I'm not here to impose my morals on others. Just don't ask me to pay for it.

Sir_Kutz
Sir_Kutz 5 months

Because principal is more important then all those services for women that those funds actually pay for. Your virtue signaling is fucking over women.

jane
jane 5 months

I'm a bit torn on this one. They generally target low income welfare recipients. As a tax payer, I'd rather cover a single voluntary abortion than a long term welfare increase.

Pryotra
Pryotra 5 months

Considering how much they were spending on political campaigns, they did not and do not need Title X funding.

Chris Cahill
Chris Cahill 5 months

So the noise they made about cutting funding was a pr stunt. Apparently they didn’t need it

Justin
Justin 5 months

It's sad people want to help a fetus from being aborted but when it's a child it's a different story.

Justin
Justin 5 months

Pro Lifers need to be more focus on children that already out of the womb and hope that child gets what it needs so he or she won't suffer and not have problems when they grow up.

Top in U.S.
Get the App