Join our growing community to challenge mainstream media bias and fix the news
Tyler Skaggs died due to drugs overdose, Angels’ employee under scanner: Report

Tyler Skaggs died due to drugs overdose, Angels’ employee under scanner: Report

According to the coroner’s report made public on Friday, baseball player Tyler Skaggs died after ingesting a combination of drugs and alcohol. The report stated that an Angels’ employee could be involved in giving Skaggs the drugs that led to his demise. While the club remains tight-lipped about the investigation, Skaggs’ family has hired Texas attorney Rusty Hardin to help investigate the case

Scott
Scott
atlas shrugged
atlas shrugged 1 year

Wonder what dirt he had on the Clintons?!

.       .
. . 1 year

Chinese fentao strikes again. #banchina

Beisht Kione
Beisht Kione 1 year

If weed and alcohol isnt enough of a high for you, something is very very wrong.

Scruffy Stoat
Scruffy Stoat 1 year

Just smoke weed. Don't allow scam artist bought and paid for "doctors," to push overwhelmingly addictive medications on you because of minor pains that humanity has dealt with without the use of opioids for millenia. They do not prescribe it for your best interests, but for kickbacks from big pharma.

Sir_Kutz
Sir_Kutz 1 year

Can we do something other then fine big pharma. Maybe prosecute someone of them.

Michael Tatom
Michael Tatom 1 year

Drugs in sports? No way.

michael zubas
michael zubas 1 year

sounds like someone sold him fentanyl when he thought he was buying Oxys. thats become typical. and deadly. I will never forgrt that smell.

MeisterBear
MeisterBear 1 year

Black market mixing issue. Bad dealer, bad.

Judi Em
Judi Em 1 year

Professional athlete probably = plenty of pain. "Here, try this.for your pain." Boom. Same thing that killed Prince. And Prince just took that drug as he did not drink. Then on top of that this guy had a drink or two... that almost guarantees death. People don't take drug warnings seriously anyway, and this guy didn't even have a printout to look at. How do I know people don't take drug warnings seriously - or even look at them? My youngest brother had a prescription for opioids due to a fractured face and TBI from an accident. He didn't read, or didn't believe, the warning about not drinking alcohol. Went out on a Sat night and was found dead in the apartment building's hallway the next morning. Autopsy- accidental death due to combination of prescription drugs and alcohol. Just like this ball player. 😢

President Dindu J Trump
President Dindu J Trump 1 year

Dindu Nuffin

Top in U.S.