An apparent suicide using a ’ foul smelling’ poisonous chemical left a woman dead, and 6 persons sick in a hotel at San Jose, California. Investigations are on to identify the chemical, which smelt of rotten eggs.
Likely Hydrogen Sulfide a toxic chemical. Or they simply ruptured a natural gas line to kill themself by asphyxiation. Natural gas is odorless but has a additive called mercaptan that gives off a rotton smell.
This comment may be in violation of our guidelines. You can still post it, but it will remain hidden until reviewed by one of our moderators.
This comment may be a reaction with little substance. It's at risk of being ranked lower than other comments.
Quality over quantity. You've hit our limit for comments posted. Please try again in an hour.