Join our growing community to challenge mainstream media bias and fix the news
DNC Chair defends debate criteria amid pointed criticism

DNC Chair defends debate criteria amid pointed criticism

Democratic National Committee Chairman Tom Perez defended the organization’s decision to exclude several candidates from the next round of debates based on their number of ’qualifying’ polls. Presidential candidate Tulsi Gabbard argued that the organization’s criteria for which polls are deemed ’qualifying’ are arbitrary and exclude many well respected polls where she is performing well.

porcus 1 year

Blahblahblah, Orange Man Bad. I don't know how the DNC thinks that the majority of Americans want more of their crap government-managed healthcare, or for the government to extend its reach into their lives.

Correspondent in Virginia
Correspondent in Virginia 1 year

This shouldn't be a shock to anyone considering in 2017 a class action lawsuits was brought against the DNC for their handling of the 2016 primaries in which they sabotaged the Bernie campaign in favor of Hillary. The Court ruled in favor of the DNC, basically stating that the DNC was not required to be neutral or nominate the candidate that the voters wanted.

Otis B Driftwood
Otis B Driftwood 1 year

They're just afraid she will torpedo another top-tier candidate like she did to Harris. Because she was right. And they are scared to death.

Highlander 1 year

It's no surprise to anyone that the DNC are using their dirty trick play book yet again to deny Tulsi on the debate stage. Quite frankly, she is the only sane Demicratic candidate in the race. If she were polling above 2% in 90% of the polls, the DNC would use the other 10% of the polls. Honestly she is the only candidate who actually stands a chance of beating Trump. I bet she is the only one Trump will show respect for because of her service record. Can anyone real believe any of the other candidates stand a chance against Trump

Top in Politics