German man dies after being licked by his dog

German man dies after being licked by his dog

A 63-year-old German who had an infection of Capnocytophaga canimorsus, a bacteria common in pets that can lead to infections in humans, died after being licked by his pet. Initially, he experienced fever and difficulty breathing. He decided to seek medical attention three days after symptoms first emerged. He died 16 days after treatment began.

Sandra
Sandra
Paul C
Paul C 3 months

One article about the man and his dog, two about buying shit online. Sad.

Top in World
Get the App