Woman dies after her cigarette ignites oxygen tank, causing explosion

Woman dies after her cigarette ignites oxygen tank, causing explosion

Belinda Coble, 61, was being administered oxygen at her home in Nash County, while she was smoking. The cigarette ignited the tank, sparking a small explosion and fire. Coble’s husband was asleep in a separate room at the time of the incident. The sound of the explosion woke him up and he quickly extinguished the fire. He called 911 but when responders arrived at the scene, Coble was dead.

Chris
Chris
MoralKombat
MoralKombat 4 months

Is this the part where someone calls for a ban on assault oxygen tanks?

Bennington
Bennington 4 months

so you already need an oxygen tank and still you smoke. Hey do what you like I won't stop you, but you're still a moron for doing it

Dust Phoxner
Dust Phoxner 4 months

We need to ban cigarettes! (Satire)

Paul C
Paul C 4 months

Only a few more weeks for entries in 2019 Darwin Awards. Come on Florida, I know you can still surprise us!

MEIJIN44
MEIJIN44 4 months

The warning sticker is particularly for this reason. Well that's one person you don't have to worry about anymore. Fuck humans are dumb.

Katharine
Katharine 4 months

sucks

Gaius Octavius
Gaius Octavius 4 months

LMFAO, kinda think she had that one coming...

Edward Williams
Edward Williams 4 months

That's a new one

6Million$Mansplainer
6Million$Mansplainer 4 months

Possibly decriminalize common sense... or keep on nominating for the Darwin's.

Bill
Bill 4 months

Dumb Ass !

npc8472
npc8472 4 months

Something something something Darwin award. Something something something complete.

Avi Khait
Avi Khait 4 months

So that's what they mean when they say smoking shortens your lifespan.

Top in U.S.
Get the App