Overall ICE arrests and deportations dropped this year

Overall ICE arrests and deportations dropped this year

As per data from ICE, authorities deported more than 267,000 people last fiscal year, a 4% uptick from the year before. Besides, immigration arrests inside the US were down 10% from the previous year to 143,000. A total of 12,053 family members were reported - this included 6,351 people who crossed the border as unaccompanied minors, a 14% increase.

Timothy
Timothy
Adam Marceau
Adam Marceau 2 months

keeping them out in the first place tends to have that kind of effect

Top in Politics
Get the App