British tortoise sets house on fire on Christmas Day

British tortoise sets house on fire on Christmas Day

A pet tortoise in Essex, Britain was rescued from a Christmas Day blaze after the reptile accidentally knocked over a heat lamp, setting its bedding alight. A neighbor heard a smoke alarm and alerted authorities — and firefighters responded to find one room in the house ablaze. Crews managed to extinguish the fire and found the surly, soot-covered tortoise inside.

Chris
Chris
Dust Phoxner
Dust Phoxner 4 months

Teenage Arson Ninja Turtle

Top in World
Get the App