Join our growing community to challenge mainstream media bias and fix the news
Operation in Romania goes awry; cancer patient set on fire, dies

Operation in Romania goes awry; cancer patient set on fire, dies

During an operation accident in Romania, a cancer patient died as she was by mistake set on fire on the operation table. An alcohol based disinfectant was used on the 66 year old woman before the operation which caught fire upon coming in contact with an electric scalpel.

Avi Khait
Avi Khait 7 months

How many times do I have to tell you not to smoke AND drink while performing a surgery.

porcus 7 months

How much flammable alcohol did they cover the poor woman in?!? And why couldn't they smother the flames?

Crimson Jester
Crimson Jester 7 months

That poor woman.

Rhokanth 7 months


Ted Hill
Ted Hill 7 months


atlas shrugged
atlas shrugged 7 months

What the actual fuck?! Does that country have malpractice laws?

Rocky 7 months

Ahh the high quality of universal healthcare systems. As a comparison they spend all of 1.7% of gdp on healthcare. The US is closer to 17.7%. The people of Romania (like many countries with socialized healthcare) are trying to get by on a budget that is one tenth what we have access to in America.

Dave 7 months

I'm sure this happened to Kenny when they accidentally replaced his heart with a baked potato.

FirstCensorshipThenJail 7 months

So very sad for everyone involved. This is why time must be spent walking through tasks before they are actually done so that it is possible to identify problems before they happen. Training, practice, and retraining needs to be a part of civil life. It simply is not a disposable cost to be covered by insurance. The consequences in the real world of life and death are too high to ignore or treat as an acceptable cost risk..

Unity.Nat 7 months

Sounds like Balkan Medical care that is for sure.

Fin 7 months

Clearly failed their hypocratic oaths... She deserved better... Watch em try to come to America to practice medicine... I hope she rests in peace free from all of it n prayers to her family.. Just wrong n savage care

Top in World