Sanders leads in Iowa Democratic poll

Sanders leads in Iowa Democratic poll

Senator Sanders has taken a narrow lead among Democratic presidential candidates in the important early-voting state of Iowa in a tight battle with three rivals. Iowa voters cast ballots in Feb. 3 party caucuses. Sanders received support from 20% of respondents in the poll, with the next three candidates - Sen. Warren, Pete Buttigieg and Joe Biden in a statistical tie behind him.

Nomad
Nomad
Edward Williams
Edward Williams 3 months

So many blacks still on the Democrat plantation...

The
The 3 months

a vote for Biden is a vote thrown away because he obviously doesn't care about the voters. just watch his speeches he talks at the people not to the people. that tells me once he's in office he's not going to listen to the people but rather tell us to shut up cause we don't know anything. lol

IvoryDove
IvoryDove 3 months

This is how statistics are used to lie.

porcus
porcus 3 months

All this means is that the other candidates are too far Left.

david dindu
david dindu 3 months

its sad when warren is the only person of color

porcus
porcus 3 months

WOW, that is some rampant optimism! From where I sit it looks like it's NOBODY'S race! :D

Seekster
Seekster 3 months

African Americans are typically socially conservative so I bet they are put off by the far left candidates. Why they continue to vote for the Democratic Party I just don't understand. I am assuming it has something to do with social programs and handouts but I could be wrong.

anthony
anthony 3 months

Creepy Joe and the black vote. Wow! If I wasn't convinced before I am now. Joe Biden for president!🤭

Scorpio
Scorpio 3 months

"They're gonna put y'all back in chains" -Joe Biden

bobby_5150
bobby_5150 3 months

To bad Bernie and Liz won't be in Iowa for the run up to the vote.

I have no idea
I have no idea 3 months

That won't last. Bernie there's someone behind you with a knife and thre looking for that old scar. oh no it's........ the DNC.

is it 2021 yet?
is it 2021 yet? 3 months

Bernie continues to surge. I believe his biggest challenge will be getting the Democratic nomination, if he gets that trump stands zero chance.

Mitchell
Mitchell 3 months

I have never been polled.

Fin
Fin 3 months

N am still snoozing n unimpressed

Hypnotica
Hypnotica 3 months

I never understand the mental gymnastics of the left. They constantly rail against old white men being responsible for all the worlds problems past and present, but when they had a field of diverse candidates to choose from, they stick with the old white men (Bernie and Biden). Lefties, you gotta pick one, either white people (older males mostly) are "the problem" or they are not. Otherwise voting for an old white guy paired with their inflammatory language about them just shows everyone your hypocrisy.

Lickem
Lickem 3 months

polls lol

Sarah
Sarah 3 months

Biden was a segregationist

Joo Radley
Joo Radley 3 months

13% of the population is black. one would think it was higher, given the effort required to solicit that 13% and the risk of alienating the other 87%

.....
..... 3 months

Ain't no black folk voting for this crusty ass geriatric slave owner

Conundrumb
Conundrumb 3 months

Is it because he learned about roaches and kids jumping on his lap?

Top in Politics
Get the App