Join our growing community to challenge mainstream media bias and fix the news
Face masks could become seasonal after Covid pandemic, says Fauci

Face masks could become seasonal after Covid pandemic, says Fauci

Dr. Fauci said Sunday that wearing masks could become seasonal. ’I think people have gotten used to the fact that wearing masks, clearly if you look at the data it diminishes respiratory diseases,’ Fauci said, pointing to a ’non-existent flu season this year.’ He added that ’people might actually elect to wear masks to diminish the likelihood that you’ll spread these respiratory borne diseases.’

Rocky 1 months

I completely understand where Fauci is coming from and personally I'm sick and tired of these people with their single masks and single vaccine. I for one took the Pfizer, moderna, and the Johnson & Johnson vaccines because just like masks more is better. If you don't have all three you are killing grandma and are literally Hitler! Now put on your pack of masks and be quiet!

Greg 1 months

So... zero flu because of masks, but no control of covid in spite of masks? Sorry Dr. Fauci, you can't have it both ways. Unless masks work for flu but not for covid. And before you say "people just aren't wearing the masks, that's why covid is out of control" why then is flu non-existant?

D 1 months

What a bunch of bs.

Bryan_with_a_why 1 months

Gee, didn't see this coming 15 months ago. Anyone still believe this whole thing was about a virus and not just controlling the population and pilfering trillions from the people?

Article V FTW
Article V FTW 1 months

Would somebody wire this jackazz's jaw shut already. He's already spent far more time on TV soaking up all the attention he can than he's ever spent treating patients over his career.

E N..
E N.. 1 months

Wearing masks in busy public areas such as public transport to reduce the flu season? Sounds obvious and reasonable. I wonder what childishly exaggerated victim of tyranny narratives that piece of simple medical advice will illicit?

Jon 1 months

I'm gonna just keep wearing masks to trigger the whiny cultists and hurt their fragile feelings.

John W
John W 1 months

Fauchi is covering up the virus leak from Chinese lab. Chinese talk of weaponizing SARS 5 years ago. An Interview with Richard Ebright: The WHO Investigation Members Were “participants in disinformation”

Glen 1 months

Fauci's mask, should have a muzzle built into it. Mask need to go now, they accomplish nothing.

a commoner
a commoner 1 months

How about 0 flu because almost all cases were reported as COVID??🤔

John W
John W 1 months

Fauci Reportedly Relaunched NIH Gain-of-Function Research without Consulting White House

michael 1 months

Only people who have a sense of civic duty and compassion for their fellow neighbors will wear masks. People who will claim to be christian or patriotic will put their countrymen in danger.

Nunya 1 months

Even L Ron Hubbard and Joseph Smith knew there was a limit to the amount of BS you could feed your cult, before they started questioning your sanity

Cory 1 months

There was no flu season because all people with the flu were diagnosed with covid. Hell people who died of stab wounds were officially marked as killed by covid

James Sanford (Retroambassador)
James Sanford (Retroambassador) 1 months

People should have the right to make their own decisions once the risk becomes minimal.

GT... 1 months

Fauci, just show us that data. Additionally, I have to mention: you even owe us the priper scientific proof of the transmission (by air) of those "respiratory borne diseases".

Brian 1 months

Why isn't he wearing a mask

MrLoseddos 1 months

I wonder where the flu went... 🤡

george 1 months

How about to screw yourself you Wuhan-virus funding quack that has done everything possible to make this thing out to be worse than it is! Per the CDC only 5% of deaths had no co-morbidities. Of the other 95% the average number of comorbidities is 4! Want to end the nightmare? Go outside, take off the muzzle, breath in the fresh air, and get some vitamin D. Oh and stop trying to kill Grandma by sticking covid patients into nursing homes. Want to have proof this is all full of excrement? Would Biden be INCREASING the number of refugees he's bringing in if the pandemic was a serious threat? Use your brains, people. It's time to stop being sheep and give the finger to these a-holes.

good4you 1 months

Is anti-mask trying to force people not to wear mask?

Top in U.S.