Four people were killed and five others injured on Saturday in an explosion at a motel in eastern South Korea. The explosion occurred on the second floor of the motel where seven guests were using a gas stove to grill meat.
I have lived in ROK and gas grill indoors is very common. However, they run on small gas cylinders (hair spray can size). Not sure how something so lethal was being used. Tragedy. Koreans are very friendly and kind people.
This comment may be in violation of our guidelines. You can still post it, but it will remain hidden until reviewed by one of our moderators.
This comment may be a reaction with little substance. It's at risk of being ranked lower than other comments.
Quality over quantity. You've hit our limit for comments posted. Please try again in an hour.