Former Goldman Sachs CEO says Sanders will ’ruin our economy’

Former Goldman Sachs CEO says Sanders will ’ruin our economy’

Ex-Goldman Sachs CEO Lloyd Blankfein cautioned the Democratic Party from nominating Bernie Sanders saying that he is ’just as polarizing as Trump’ and ’will ruin our economy,’ adding ’If I’m Russian, I go with Sanders this time around.’ ’If Dems go on to nominate Sanders, the Russians will have to reconsider who to work for to best screw up the US,’ Blankfein tweeted.

Clara
Clara
Robert
Robert 2 weeks

Well, he’s not wrong.

dan
dan 2 weeks

Dems r so fucked this cycle

Daniel
Daniel 2 weeks

The economy that works for the wealthy, the one we’re pumping money into with low interest rates and tax cuts, that has stocks rising but no wage growth, a huge increase in household debt, the households with all but 0 safety nets that Trump is dismantling with his latest budget, the last bit of afterburner so the market stays propped up long enough until a Democrat gets in to inherit the steaming pile of defi-shit that Trump created while the senate republicans laugh all the way to the bank? My grandfather worked 40 years for a pension and in the end, the corporations took it all away from my poor grandmother when she was 80+ years old, and let me tell you, if you don’t fight for these safety net programs when you can, you’ll be the ones getting screwed over and losing your eyesight and quality of life because the medication is no longer affordable. The economy doesn’t mean shit if it steamrolls the most vulnerable of us to get ahead. Now they’re holding the gun to our heads and forcing us to put our retirement into these 401k as the only way to get ahead when we’ve already seen how this story played out in the recession. My parents aren’t retiring, because they lost their gd retirement. The banks were bailed out and we got jack. And it’s going to keep happening unless something changes. Wake up.

Clint
Clint 2 weeks

when billionaires don't want you in office, you're the right candidate

Rational
Rational 2 weeks

Another wealthy person crying...

Tsila Noitan (Backer)
Tsila Noitan (Backer) 1 weeks

which will be hilarious when trump wins anyway

Jack
Jack 2 weeks

Justified fear. He’ll work towards an innovative economy, instead of this cyclical profiteering economy pushed onto us for decades by the people who denounce him.

Craig
Craig 2 weeks

hacky sacking Bernie Bros...??? ha ha ha ha ha ha someone ask AOC, Nina Turner, or Dr. West about this article... what a silly and simply stupid portrayal of a candidate with multi- everything support

Lisa
Lisa 1 weeks

Why are there so many right wing zombies on this site?? If idiots like that are posting here, I doubt the veracity of the site.

Rational ific
Rational ific 1 weeks

Honestly, I'm so tired of "Russians support X", no matter what side. Stop freaking caring about what Russians want or don't want and honestly evaluate candidates based on what YOU want. Don't simply say, "Whoever I don't like is who the Russians like", no matter if true or false, as that only shows you to be a propagandist who cannot argue well without setting up logical fallacies.

Cole Erdmann
Cole Erdmann 1 weeks

wait so if bernie gets in the russians will support him now? but if trump beats him the russians will flip back right? wtf just shut up jesus

Colby Allen
Colby Allen 1 weeks

Hey look, a corrupt, rich asshole from a corrupt company has an unfavorable view of the only candidate talking about corruption in a serious way. He also doesn't want higher taxes for him and his corrupt buddies.

michael zubas
michael zubas 1 weeks

I disagree, he would make the Economy NOT work for the top 1%, which would be very Beneficial for the other 99%.

daddymoon666
daddymoon666 1 weeks

More Russia, Russia scares... Go Dumberica...

Miles O'Brien
Miles O'Brien 1 weeks

Ruin his economy, not ours. Fucking elite prick. He should be in jail.

Adam Madad
Adam Madad 1 weeks

Damn nothing more beta than sucking up to a corrupt billionaire just because he said something you agree with.

elimination chamber
elimination chamber 1 weeks

pretty much anyone who isn't Trump will destroy the economy. bcs Trump has caused a huge bubble that will burst as soon as someone else comes into office probably setting off a terrible terrible recession bcs of trumps sleezyness he's a shit bag all the way around. Trump will be to blame for the next recession bcs he will be the one to cause the damage by doing all the things he's doing

is it 2021 yet?
is it 2021 yet? 1 weeks

Rich Goldman Sachs guy says Bernie will ruin the economy? That’s like ‘fat guy mad pizza buffet is closing’. This couldn’t be more of an endorsement for Bernie 😂

Ruth Cole
Ruth Cole 1 weeks

russia russia ffs. when trump won it was russia . if bernie wins....russia......hmmmm seems legit. man do we give russia a lot of credit.

Top in Business
Get the App