Sanders scores decisive win in Nevada

Sanders scores decisive win in Nevada

Sen. Sanders scored a decisive victory in the Democratic presidential caucuses in Nevada on Saturday, while Joe Biden finished second-place giving his struggling campaign new hope. With half of the results reported, Sanders had 46.6% of the county convention delegates. Biden was a distant second to Sanders with 19.2% of the vote, while Pete Buttigieg is third with 15.4%.

Timothy
Timothy
Seekster
Seekster 1 months

Anyone else get the feeling that Trump really isn't worried about Sanders?

Joo Radley
Joo Radley 1 months

that delightful moment when Trump takes his microphone away and Bernie just stands there aghast --- betcha

Blank Stairs
Blank Stairs 1 months

ATTENTION BERNIE VOTERS!!!: Trump has been claiming (rightfully) that the media has been lying about Trump/Russia for years now, & Trump is standing up for Bernie with the false claims that now-Bernie is working with Russia!! Bernie supporters NEED to stand up & recognize that BOTH, the media are all mostly all liars, AND, you need to recognize that the "Trump racist", Trump bad" bullshit, is just that. Bullshit! The ONLY people standing up for Bernie supporters are Trump voters. Please, please recognize that it's ALL lies about both of them!

is it 2021 yet?
is it 2021 yet? 1 months

Thank you, dipshit Donnie! Steal as much as you can from the American people while you can cuz Bernie is quickly coming for your job!

Nomad
Nomad 1 months

Spoiler: all Democrat candidates are terrible

- jääsh
- jääsh 1 months

The DNC and their ilk are going to be crushed in a massive defeat this year. We don't care who the candidate is. Trump voters are even more motivated to vote in 2020 than in '16. You can screech on about "emoluments" (let's be honest, none of you give a shit about that), mean tweets and golf trips, but we know that deep down you lefties are downright afraid. Trump is succeeding. You know your side is losing their grip on power at an astonishing rate, nobody's buying it anymore, and we're watching all the rats claw and scratch at each other in their race to the bottom. Why do you lefties keep betting on lame horses?

Frederic Lück
Frederic Lück 1 months

Trump : Congratulates Bernie Bernie fans : Fuck you.How dare you

IvoryDove
IvoryDove 1 months

I find it unprofessional when a news agency says "62% of voters want single - payer government run health care"... As opposed to the truth "62% of democrats polled at the convention want..." It's dishonest.

is it 2021 yet?
is it 2021 yet? 1 months

Bernie will not be stopped, from here to the White House. 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

is it 2021 yet?
is it 2021 yet? 1 months

Fell the 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥! Tick tock, tick tock....hear that Trumpy? Your time is running out.

Rocky
Rocky 1 months

Trump always on point with the trolling. Well played. I'm seriously hoping for a Bernie nom just as the Pres is! After Trump wins the projected 38-40 states in the election the Dem party will be devastated for a decade easily. Although in the Dem party socialism is viewed negatively by only 50% in the general public the disapproval jumps to 81%. I don't know how anyone can believe they have a chance to win fighting for only 19% of voters that will consider you as an option.

Randall
Randall 1 months

Go Bernie Sanders for President!

mantico
mantico 1 months

Bernie is going to win Nevada. Even with all the DNC hackery

tj shields
tj shields 1 months

I glad he not getting fucked over this time, but after all that's transpired. I don't think he has what takes to be President.

Nomad
Nomad 1 months

Biden is alive? Guess that means Corn Pop didn’t get to him while the kids were rubbing his hairy legs in the pool.

mantico
mantico 1 months

Bernie is going to win the nomination. The centrists he’s running against have nothing to offer but the status quo. Which hasn’t been working for regular people

mantico
mantico 1 months

He’s the only person in history to win Iowa, New Hampshire, and Nevada. (The early voting states)

IvoryDove
IvoryDove 1 months

The Iowa caucuses were a complete disaster because they revealed the shenanigans the DNC were trying to pull. Without the manipulation, the union casino workers and union government employees were easily able to overwhelm the system. Da Unionz™️ - Don't mess with em'.

is it 2021 yet?
is it 2021 yet? 1 months

Old news, Bernie won!!!

Seekster
Seekster 1 months

The letter of the day is B...as in B-tier.

Top in Politics
Get the App