Join our growing community to challenge mainstream media bias and fix the news
National stockpile almost out of medical workers’ protection equipment

National stockpile almost out of medical workers’ protection equipment

The Strategic National Stockpile is nearly out of the N95 respirators, surgical masks, face shields, gowns and other medical supplies, Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) staff told a House panel. According to HHS, 90% of the stockpile’s inventory have already been distributed to every state, and the remaining 10% is reserved for federal workers and will not be distributed to states.

KCooper
KCooper
I have no idea
I have no idea 4 months

Well this is misleading. The federal reserve is divided and set out to the states and now states have reserves.

Jon
Jon 4 months

Everyday in the briefings we hear about what an amazing job hes doing yet everyday I go to work I wear the same PPE. Trust the people on the ground not in the WH.

Fin
Fin 4 months

Out or stashed... If out get cracking on manufacturing... Use the war powers act

Top in U.S.