Pompeo says gunfire exchange between North, South Korea were ’accidental’

Pompeo says gunfire exchange between North, South Korea were ’accidental’

Secretary of State Mike Pompeo says the reports on the shots fired from North Korea into South Korea on Sunday morning indicate they were ’accidental.’ ’We think those are accidental,’ he said, adding, ’So far as we can tell, there was no loss of life on either side.’A South Korean guard post reported that gunshots were fired at it from the North. South Korea responded after a warning with 2 shots

Clara
Clara
Top in World
Get the App