Get the App
Join our growing community to challenge mainstream media bias and fix the news
Cuban business owner in Louisville decries BLM protesters’ demands

Cuban business owner in Louisville decries BLM protesters’ demands

Fernando Martinez, a Cuban restaurant owner in Louisville, is slamming BLM activists for sending him and other small business owners a list of diversity demands that needed to be met. The Cuban community demonstrated in support of Martizez Sunday. The letter lists demands like a minimum of 23% of the staff being Black and buying at least 23% of their goods from Black-owned retailers, to name a few

Kathy
Kathy
Seekster
Seekster 1 months

Fixating on race creates racists. BLM is currently doing more to advance the cause of racism than the KKK.

intherough
intherough 1 months

Wait, so BLM is going to a minority business owner and demanding that they hire 23% of their workforce black people? They are already a minority owned business. This just goes to show you, other minorities are not being included in this (fill in the blank.. I'm not sure anymore). This is literally 13% of the population demanding that the other 87% do what they say or they will ruin you. That isn't very peaceful.

OMW2FYB
OMW2FYB 1 months

Lmao I can’t 😂😆. At the same time this is sad as it would make a business owner think twice before hiring a person of color.

Batman of Clownworld
Batman of Clownworld 1 months

I will happily buy from them... The thing is I can only pay in lead, but the payments will come fast at least.

Scott Hallinan
Scott Hallinan 1 months

That is just stupid

Phil Scott
Phil Scott 1 months

True colours.

OpenYourMind
OpenYourMind 1 months

🍿😁

Top in Business