Get the App
Join our growing community to challenge mainstream media bias and fix the news
Americans don’t fully trust the vaccine for COVID

Americans don’t fully trust the vaccine for COVID

The Gallup poll asked 7,632 respondents the following question: ’If an FDA-approved vaccine to prevent coronavirus/COVID-19 was available right now at no cost, would you agree to be vaccinated?’ The results showed that only 65 percent of respondents said they would get a federally approved vaccine if it were ready today — leaving 35 percent admitting they would not.

Davit
Davit
Clara
Clara 1 months

For the pandemic to end effectively, enough people will have to get vaccinated. This vaccination being made mandatory is quite a possibility when you consider that in 1905, the US Supreme Court upheld the constitutionality of a state criminal law, requiring all adult inhabitants of Cambridge to get a smallpox vaccine or be fined. The SC said that an individual’s liberty rights under the constitution are not absolute & the mandatory vaccination law was necessary to promote public health and safety. So when it comes down to it, will we really have any choice? Thoughts?

Top in U.S.